Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I started smoking today and my iPad killed my dog. What do I do?

On Man Vs. Wild Bear Grills said i should smoke before its to late and i was like sure what the ****. So i started to smoke in my car and all of a sudden the Marching Hammers crushed my car, the Rolling Stone lips licked me and Bob Dylan put me in his harmonica and blew me out. I went home to go on my iPad and then it said **** you and went on the gun app and shot my dog. Then I went to a party and woke up in a cell tied up with a dead guy next to me. Then a guy with targets on his face started talking. How do I get out of there? Now everything is going waaaaaahhhh and the world is melting and then Jeseus came and hit me and i flew into te ground and a read giy with horns started talking and then i shot him and i started to go on a rampage until i remembered i was hindu then Ganesha hit me with its trunk and tgen i remembered i actuallybwas a christian but then i wasnt sure. So i grew wings and flew to earth. When i woke up i was in the zoo and the zookeepers were doing the animals while a lion was doing my butt ao i said gtfo and he cried so i shot him to put him out of his misery. Then i got hit in the head by a zookeeper and when i woke up again i was in the museum of natural history in the ape exhibit. Can you drive me home?

No comments:

Post a Comment