Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Pectoral workout help?

So I don't have a lot of money at the moment, I don't have a bench press and no money to buy a gym membership. What I do have is two 25 pound free weights and a bench. I'm trying to workout my pec's more because I have the abs but the pecs are lagging behind. When I try to workout my pecs I lay on the bench and have the weights same level of my body and push them up in an oval, so outward and up and also do the same motion I would do if I was bunch pressing. My pecs don't feel like they are getting any workout, its like my arms are doing all the work. Am I not using heavy enough weights? Or doing the wrong exercises or what? Remember I don't have a lot of money and even heavier free weights run about 50 bucks for two at walmart. Help me out

No comments:

Post a Comment