Friday, July 22, 2011

How can i lift my saggy breasts?

i am pretty young, 18 years old. so it seems like age has nothing to do with it. and i obviously haven't had children. i am not uncomfortable with my body. but my breasts do actually make me feel a bit self conscious. when i have sex with my boyfriend i tend to leave my bra on unless we are in a position where i am laying down on my back and my breasts look full. the problem is that i am a 36 D and my nipples look as if they are pointing down because of the sag. i do have a lot of stretch marks. i like the size of my breast, just not the shape. if i cup my breasts and lift them up i like the way they look. the problem is that they don't actually look like that. i wish i could be comfortable naked. i was just wondering if anybody has some first hand experience with using exercise as a way to perk up their breasts. If i lost a bit of weight and exercised the pectoral muscles, could it help? i have read that it does not help but maybe it could. i don't conciser surgery at all and i will never do it. if i have to live with saggy breasts i will do that over any type of surgery. i only need a tiny bit of lift to solve this problem. any advice? especially from people who have gone through this with success?

No comments:

Post a Comment