Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is this boy serious or not?

I got this crush , right, in my 5th period class and I am not sure if this boy is serious or not. He flirts all the time for example, he got me to touch his "pectoral" in class and when i did (lol) he said "it doesn't bite, not unless i want it to". One time I told him i was a virgin ( he is not by the way) and he told me "save yourself for some1 special like some1 sitting right next to you " ( he was referring to himself) I got a little bit upset because I got feelings for the boy and he made a joke about us being together. I give he signs like touching him and i put my head on his shoulder sometimes and glance at him a lot but I don't think he is interested. My biggest fear is that he doesn't like me and has an another girl in mind. What should I do if any of you think he is serious? Please answer. Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment