Monday, July 18, 2011

Should I take my cheating boyfriend back?

I'm not giving any names but I was dating this boy , lets say his name is "Joe". Me and Joe had a perfect relationship! He lived down the street and could ride his bike over to my house anytime he wanted, we would watch tv, hangout, swim, a sweet summer romance. He was polite, and was good with my little siblings. His bestfriend was his neighbor, lets say his name was "Bob". So Joe and Bob were best friends. I happened to be best friends with Bob also, and I was also best friends with Bobs girlfriend "Jill". So , me , Joe, Bob , and Jill always did things together and it was so much fun ! One night Joe , Bob, and Jill were over at my house watching a movie. Joe wanted to log into his fb on my phone because he had no service. When he logged into his fb, it froze , so I turned my phone off and back on and forgot about his fb on my phone. Later that night he texted me and said "Will you please log off my facebook" , I went to the application facebook and found atleast 25 messages to girls on his facebook . He was flirting , telling them to send pictures, and telling them to text him.. All while we were dating. I broke up with him and its been actually one week since. This whole week without him has been so painful...I miss him like crazy and I still don't know if he still loves me or not. One day after we broke up, Joe's "friend" named Mona, was copeing him through our breakup. They started hanging out more and more. Then Bob and Jill started to do things with Joe and Mona like we used to do. I talked to Jill and told her I felt like i was being replaced with Mona, and I was. Everyone insist they are just friends, but I know he likes her. She was on of the girls he was messaging on facebook. I don't know if I should try to get back with him because I miss him like crazy and I think I might love him.. Jill said that he talks about me still and wishes he wouldn't of done that. I dont know what to do. & I'm going to post some pictures of the messages to the girls. I covered up everyones name for privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment