Monday, July 18, 2011

Im in love with another person but am i being played? Please help me?

Ok so i have a boyfriend and hes great but before i met him i was in mad lust with another guy who id dirty text with and wenever had the time to see eachother unless i moved to our hometown which i was planning to and i did but then i met another guy (my bf) so lets call the other guy fred and my boyfriend bob. So i love bob hes a great bf but now fred has a girlfriend, fred and i still talk and think its weird how we both have someone else but we cant stop thinling about eachother... Fred said he wants to make things work with hos new gf but still wants to talk to me and get to know me more so we chat online and dirty text time to time he constantly likes my fb pics ans posts but am i being played with for fun? I think fred likes me but is scared to try somethig with me. I cant enjoy myself woth bob without thinking of my darlin fred who says it feels like me and him have known ea hother forever

No comments:

Post a Comment