Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I need some help here.?

So i've gotten myself into a little bit of trouble. The other night I was driving home from school, when I was at a red light, a group of burly bikers pulled up along side me. They decided it would be funny to try and scare me by knocking on the windows and shaking the car. So I responded by flipping them the old Pellagrino bird(the middle finger). The head biker took offense to this and followed me back to my house. As I got out of the car, the biker picked me up and slammed me against my car. My heart was pounding, all I can think of is what my idol Clint Eastwood would do in a situation like this(probably take out a desert eagle and shoot him in the face) but i was too scared to react. The biker bullied me and told me that he would come back every day and steal the money from my wallet. I CAN'T keep living like this. It's been a couple of days and I'm already down $300. I could have used that money to buy business cards for my new firecracker business. Please, somebody tell me what to do. And NO, I can't tell the cops, his gang would just beat me up even more. And I'm not wearing hockey pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment