Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I need help guys...........?

I feel for ya man. Just hang in there. Sometimes life gets you down, but that's no reason to give up. I've felt the very same way many times. I've actually attempted suicide by overdosing on pills when I was 17. Thankfully, I lived and now I realize how beautiful life really is. Life can suck at times, but you can get through it. Maybe what you should do is think about what your goals in life are. I had to think pretty hard about this because there's so much I would like to do. I'm still largely undecided, but I know I want to go into either a medical career or something similar where I'm in a position to help other people. A good short term goal for you might be a certificate program or vocational school where you can study something practical that will get you work soon. Getting into a good job or career will enhance your self worth. Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment