Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Will they grow again?

So I got my period at 11, I'm 15 now, and I'm almost a full 34 B... But I would like to be a full B or a small C... My mom said that my older sister was a full B at my age... But I'm very skinny compared to my older sister's weight at my age... But then she grew again senior year to a C cup... I'm a freshmen, and it seems like all the girls in my grade have C, D's and DD's... I wouldn't mind having a full B... Yet again, my sister got her period at 15, but my mom (she's a registered nurse) tells me a woman doesn't stop growing too she 18 or 19, so do you think I will grow again? I just started trying to different methods to try to increase my breast size or at least make it look like it, I've been massaging them everyday.. I have been taking fennel seed capsules to increase estrogen, and doing 3 sets of pushups everyday.. 10 pushups for each set to increas pectoral muscles.. But I just started this week... But I'm worried they will never grow

No comments:

Post a Comment