Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What EPL team should I choose?

The world cup captivated me into the football fever and I now am looking for a team to root for. I don't want to jump on the Chelsea, Man United, Arsenal, or Liverpool train like a lot of Americans. I want an exciting team that doesn't just buy their players like the Yankees (I'm a mets fan). I also want a player on the team I am familiar with. So far, the two teams I've looked at is are Everton since they have Tim Howard on there and Fulham since they have Clint Dempsey. I want to pick an exciting team that plays hard and doesn't have a huge, bandwagon fan base. So, any suggestions for what team I should follow? Are Fulham and Everton a good idea? Help a guy out, please!

1 comment:

hannahdoot said...

I'm an Evertonian from Seattle. They have not been relegated for more than 50 years, (longer than any team but Arsenal), have an incredibly loyal fan base they play attractive 4-5-1 soccer with an international flair but plenty of English boys as well. They're on TV more than Fulham which is nice, have brilliant royal blue colors, too. Good luck with your choice!

Post a Comment