Saturday, July 16, 2011

Problems with pectoral muscles.?

I've been going to the gym for about three months now, about 3 times a week. I have been using a mixture of machines such as the pectoral fly and cabel press in order to work on my chest muscles, as well as bench press etc. No matter what exercise I do, I can always feel my left side stretching more than my right side. It is also noticeable that my left pec is growing more than my right side. I am right handed and I have had no injuries. I have tried putting equal amounts of pressure when doing exercises on each side but to no avail. I've started using free weights just to work on my right side to build it up because they are growing so differently. Any advice and help would be appreciated. Also, my build is I am very tall and thin. I am 18 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment