Tuesday, July 12, 2011

OLTL, Will Gigi die and get Clint's heart?

Someone mentioned the other day that there's been no news of her leaving the show, so now I'm wondering if OLTL isn't trying to lead us down the wrong road. I know the doctor said yesterday that there was "nothing they could do", but soaps have been known to lie to viewers before. As for Jack Not-a-"Man"ning, I would love one hour with him. I'm from the old school where whipping wasn't considered corporal punishment, it was considered good parenting. And from me, he would get the whipping of his privileged little life. I don't know what Todd is going to do, but knowing Todd, he's probably more p/o'd because Jack disobeyed than because of what happened to Gigi. And he's probably also worrying about a lawsuit. Maybe Shane will kill Jack and Clint will get Jack's miserable little heart - it would certainly match him.

No comments:

Post a Comment