Friday, July 15, 2011

How to make it look like I don't have boobs?

This is going to sound really, really, really weird, but my brother and I are dressing up as fictional characters and taking pictures. I have to be a guy. A guy with green skin. A guy with green skin and no boobs. A shirtless guy with green skin and no boobs. Is there any way that this is possible? I was thinking a leotard over bound breasts, but is there something I can do to make it look like I have pectorals and whatnot without it looking like boobs? Would I have to paint the leotard? I have already dressed like a guy (a bunch of times) so I know how to bind them, but how do I get it to look like an actual shirtless male? Thanks so, so, SO much. I apologize for the utter weirdness of this question. . . Yeah, I'm gonna stick this is theatre and acting, because modeling is kind of like acting, right? And actors know a lot about costumes. . . Right? Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment