Thursday, July 14, 2011

Could I possibly be pregnant?!?!?

My first day of my period was June 3rd, we may have conceived around the 16th to 19th. My expected period is June 30th so it could be pms symptoms. I have been tired, no make that exhausted! I almost fall asleep at my computer at work, my head bobs I'm so exhausted, I have large breasts and they ache when I walk. I cannot lay on them they're so sensitive but they haven't darkened in color, I don't feel hungry but like I always have the munchiez, and my back hurts all the way into my buttocks. It wouldn't be a ba thing as I am married but we are newlyweds and as of now aren't financially stable enough for children. Now I think am I readin into this too much? Or should I be making a doctor appointment. I am not on birth control and we used the pull out method except for the one time somewhere between June 16 to 19 where my husband came inside of me and I came Like 5 seconds after which I know can increase my chances of fertilization (helps move the sperm to the right place)

No comments:

Post a Comment